What's On is Venice Tourist Board comprehensive guide to everything that's happening in and around Venice. Whether you fancy taking in a bit of culture, getting on a gondola for an unforgettable tour around the city, or hitting the tiles for a top night out, we've got it all.
The Venice Biennale has for over a century been one of the most prestigious cultural institutions in the world. Ever since its foundation in 1895, it has been in the avant-garde, promoting new artistic trends and organising international events in contemporary arts.
Guided Venice Walking Tours, Venice Gondola Ride Tours & Venice Boat Tours by the Original Venice Walking Tour Company.
Plan a Venice vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Venice locals.
Venice is a small city, extremely concentrated, every corner, monument, Church or museum contains a piece of history, a tale, a way to say or a tradition, not to be counted all the news and events that daily the city offers to citizens and visitors.
City of Venice, Municipality, Ca' Farsetti - S. Marco 4136, Tel: 041.2748111
Study Abroad Italy
Enjoy the experience of living in Italy while you study abroad for a summer, quarter, semester or even a whole year.
Festivals, events, a selection of major coming events in Italy, a weekly letter about major events.
The Venice Carnival is the largest and most important Venetian festival, an appreciated cocktail of tradition, entertainment, history and transgression in a unique city, a festival that attracts thousands of people from around the world each year.
Arrivals, departures, web check in, parking, car, taxi, public transports.
Car rental and parking Hotels Mobile Ticketing Desk to the track Environment Timetables Safety Technology Disabled passengers assistance International tickets pick up: the tickets for international journey can be picked up at self service machines in Italian train stations ONLY.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is the most important museum in Italy for European and American art of the first half of the 20th century. It is located in Peggy Guggenheim's former home, Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, on the Grand Canal in Venice.
Opened in 1638, Venice Casino has always been a centre of international attraction. Classic games in a sumptuous environment and innovative entertainment entrusted to highly professional personnel.
Book Europcar car rental.
According to BBC world.
Venice Hotels, Cheap Hotels Venice Accommodation.
Your Hotels in Tuscany:
- Florence Hotels Direct
- Hotel Ascot Florence
- Hotel Executive Florence
- Hotel Alba Palace Florence
- Hotel Astor Florence - Lovely hotel with stylish a cozy rooms near Florence city centre. Free wi-fi and buffet breakfast included
Your Hotels in Milan and Como:
- Milan Hotels Direct
- Hotel Gonzaga Milan
- Country Hotel Borromeo Linate Airport
- Hotel Demidoff Milan
- Hotel Metropole Bellagio Lake Como
Your Hotels in Rome:
- Hotel Texas Rome
- Flann O’Brien Rooms Rome
- Rome Hotels Direct
- Relais Fontana di Trevi Rome
- Hotel Orto di Roma
- Hotel Zara Rome
- Hotel Montreal Rome
- Hotel Cambridge Rome
- Imperial Rooms Rome
- Luxury rooms with rooftop terrace in Rome
- Hotel near the Pantheon
- Boutique Inn Rome - Sister accommodation of Boutique Rome Hotel on the 5th floor of the same early 20th Century building.
- The Bridge Suites Rome – Comfortable and chic rooms in Rome.
- Hotel Versailles Rome - This simple yet stylish hotel offers you all the mod cons you may require including free wifi and mini bar.
- Accommodation Group Rome - 5 lovely, comfortable accommodations across town including budget 2 star hotel and a great holiday apartment.
- Meeting Rooms in Rome
- Superior Relais Rome - Accommodation in the city centre near Largo Argentina at great value for money rates. Free Wifi
- Hotel Boutique Nazionale Rome - Lovely little hotel in a perfect location in the city centre near Santa Maria Maggiore and the Colosseum
- Pregio Private Suites Rome - Beautiful accommodation in the heart of Rome. Very friendly staff, excellent location, large rooms with flat screen tv
- Andy e Lu Rome - A lovely accommodation with classically furnished rooms only a few minutes from Termini Station and Castro Pretorio. Wifi and breakfast included.
- Santa Maria alle Fornaci - Elegant yet humble design, en suite bathrooms, wifi and central location. This accommodation is perfect for a perfect Roman holiday.
- Il Piccolo Mondo Luxury Suites - Elegance and comfort for your city break. Beautiful accommodation near the Spanish Steps.
- Residenza Ave - This is a lovely accommodation in the heart of Rome near Piazza Navona and Castel Sant’Angelo.
- Locanda del Fante Rome Guest House - A wonderful Bed & Breakfast in the city centre near the metro and Piazza di Spagna.
- Hotel Oriente Rome - Elegant and stylish 2 star hotel in the heart of the eternal city ideal for couple on a romantic trip.
- Frattina Grand Suite Rome Guest House - A wonderful B&B located near the Spanish Steps and all the best boutiques in Rome.
- Sweet Campo de’ Fiori Rome - Lovely self catering accommodation in Rome that sleeps up to six people. Ideal for families. Includes air conditioning.
- Hotel Italia Rome - Charming 2 star hotel with very well decorated rooms, all different and all with en suite bathrooms and free wifi.
- Four River Suites Rome - A luxury guest house in the historical centre of Rome only two minutes from Piazza Navona.
- Monti Luxury Guest House Rome - 5 rooms that sleep up to 4 people, all en suite, all with built-in kitchenette and modern comforts.
- Primavera Guest House Rome - In the heart of the eternal city, this accommodation offers 3 gorgeous elegant and comfortable rooms.
Rest Of Italy:
- Hotel Casale La Sterpaia Pisa
- La Campana Guest House Misterbianco Catania - A charming, warm and friendly guest house in Misterbianco Catania ideal for families